Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Take a pan heat ghee in it. Add cumin seeds & when it starts to color change, add bay leaf,green cardamoms, black cardamoms, cinnamon sticks, cloves & black peppercorns to it.
- Saute for 6-7 seconds then add garlic & ginger saute for a minute at medium heat. Add sweet corn,tomato & red capsicum & cook for 2-4 minutes.
- Now drain the soaked rice & add it to the pan stir properly for 1-2 minutes. Add around 3 cups of water & salt & wait for boiling.
- Cook on high heat, stir it continuously. When the water is absorbed then add lemon juice.
- Cover the pan with lid & cook for 5-7minutes at low heat.Remove the pan from heat, corn pulao is ready to serve. Note: Instead of red capsicum you can use green capsicum.