Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
- Take a bowl add Mashed corn, chopped coriander leaves & mint leaves keep aside. Heat 2 table spoon of oil in a pan, add chopped onion & saute till color changes to golden brown.
- Now add this to corn bowl. Add rich flour,bread crumbs,green chillies, mashed potatoes & salt.
- Mix it properly by mashing the mixture slightly. Keep the mixture aside for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan, divide the mixture into equal parts & shape the mixture into oval or round shaped cutlets,press slightly.
- Set it in pan fry till the both the side are equally golden. Serve it with chutney or sauce.