Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 45 Mins Total Time: 1 Hr
- Preheat the oven to 180 0c. Sieve the flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder & sodium bicarbonate into a bowl.
- Add sugar, mashed banana & butter into another bowl beat till sugar get dissolved properly. Grease a cake tin sprinkle some flour & keep aside.
- Add the flour mixture to the sugar mixture & mix properly. Pour the batter into greased cake tin.
- Baked the cake in preheated oven at1800c for 30 minutes.
- It ready when a knife or fork inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Remove the cake from the tin. Cut into slices and serve it hot.