Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
- Take a bowl mix together wheat flour, pureed beetroot, red chilli powder, salt & carrom seeds & 2 table spoon of oil add sufficient water to knead a hard dough.
- Coarsely grind the green peas.
- Now transfer the grind peas into a bowl & add dry mango powder, red chilli powder & salt mix it well. Keep aside this filling.
- Heat enough oil in kadhai. Now divide the dough into equal portions make small ball shape.
- Roll each ball into small poori & put little stuffing in the center of each poori & seal the edges together. Now roll it into small ball & press it in the center & make small poori with the help of rolling pin.
- Now deep fry the poori in hot oil until it is evenly fry from both the side. Drain it in absorbent paper & place it on the serving plate, sprinkle with chat masala & serve it.
Iron, Protein & Calories