Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 45 Mins Total Time: 1 Hr
- Pre heat oven to 180*C Take a bowl add butter to it & beat until light & fluffy, add sugar & beat it again for 5- 6 minutes till it turns to creamy.
- Add egg one by one & beat it well. Take a another bowl sift in the flour, baking powder.
- Add flour to the egg mixture bowl, now add orange & lemon juices fold it properly so that the flour mix evenly. Add orange & lemon zest mix it well.
- Now grease a cake mould, transfer the batter to the mould . Keep the mould in the preheated oven .
- After 45 minutes check it with tooth pick or knife comes out clean. Cake is done, serve garnished with grated white chocolate.
Fiber, Fats, Calories & Carbohydrates