Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Soak chana & chane ki dal for 6-8 hours in a deep bowl. Strain water, wash chana with water.
- Add chana dal, chana, badi elachi, dalcini & required water in a pressure cooker. Wait for 4-5 whistle of pressure cooker.
- Keep aside for cooling. Heat oil in a deep pan or kadhai.
- Add onion saute till golden brown,add ginger paste & tomatoes. Stir fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Add coriander powder, red chilli powder & garam masala mix gently. Cook till oil separate .
- Strain chana add it to tomato mixture mix it properly. Cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Add salt & imli pulp to it. Add chana water cook for 15 minutes at low heat.
- If required add more water. Cook till gravy comes to little thick. Remove from heat.
- Garnished with coriander leaves & serve it with rice or bhature.