Category: Bhojnalaya Recipes
Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
- Take a pan add crumbled khoya & heat it for 1-2 minutes, stir it. Add sugar & milk to it and stirring continuously.
- When the sugar is completely dissolve than add green cardamom powder & mix it well.
- Keep stirring continuously over the medium heat cook till the mixture get thicken or leaves the side of the pan. Now add cocoa powder & mix it evenly.
- Remove from the heat & keep aside for cooling the mixture. When the mixture is enough warm to touch then knead a smooth dough.
- Grease your hand with little ghee if it required. Now divide the mixture into equal lemon sized small ball.
- Then press it slightly in the center & put cashew nuts to it. Chocolate peda is ready.
Calories,Fats & Carbohydrates