Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 40 Mins Total Time: 55 Mins
- Preheat an oven to 1800c Grease the cake tin.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
- Beat the butter till soften add sugar & beat till the butter get creamy.
- Add the melted chocolate & mix gently. Take flour with the baking powder & salt.
- Mix milk & vanilla essence together. Add the flour mixture & milk mixture to butter mixture.
- Shift these mixture in three parts. Beat well after each addition.
- Pour the batter into the cake tin. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from cake tin & decorate with almonds.