Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Take a bowl add cornflour, black pepper,salt & little water to make smooth batter, keep aside . Heat sufficient oil in a pan.
- Dip the finger shape wedges of potatoes in cornflour batter. Fry till the potatoes turns into golden.
- Transfer these fried potatoes on absorbent paper. Using same pan put 2 table spoon of oil.
- Add onion, ginger- garlic paste saute till onion are translucent.
- Now add capsicum & saute for 2-3 minutes then add soy sauce, tomato sauce, vinegar & honey mix it properly. Cook for a minute.
- Add fried potatoes to it, cook it in low heat & add red chili flakes,white sesame seeds & mix it. Remove from heat & serve it.