Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
- Wash the paneer & cut it into medium sized cube. Heat enough oil in a pan.
- Take cornflour in a plate & roll the paneer cubes in it & deep fry on medium heat till it start to golden.
- Drain the paneer cubes in the absorbent paper. Take a remaining cornflour in a half cup of water & mix it properly.
- Heat 2 table spoon of oil in a pan.
- Add onion, fry till it gets transparent. Add garlic now and stir it for half minute.
- Add capsicum and cook it for 3-4 minutes then add green chilies, tomato chili sauce, soy sauce, paneer cubes & salt.
- Now add the cornflour mixture cook it in high heat stirring till to coat the paneer & other vegetables. Remove from heat & serve it hot.
Protein, Carbs, Fats & Calories