Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
- Heat sufficient oil in a pan, add baby potatoes in it.
- Fry till potatoes turn to golden,remove from heat, drain the potatoes & keep aside.
- Heat 2 table spoon of oil in a pan add cumin seeds, fennel seeds when it changes color, then add mustard seeds.
- Now add fried potatoes to a pan, now add crushed peppercorn, salt, mint leaves & tomato ketchup mix it.
- Add amchor Cover a pan with lid & cook it for 10 minutes over low heat. Remove from heat & serve it hot.
Calories, Fats, Carbohydrates, Fibre