Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 25 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 50 Mins
- Wash the karela, slice it into roundel shape & put it into bowl. Add salt to the karela mix it properly & keep aside 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a kadhai & wash the salted karela thoroughly with water. Squeeze out all the water & transfer the karela into another bowl.
- Add red chilli, coriander powder, garam masala, chaat masala, salt mix it properly.
- Now add gram flour & roasted peanuts powder mix it well.
- Deep fry the karela slices into hot oil till crispy.
- Add grated raw mango & lemon juice. Remove from heat & transfer it into serving dish.
Calories, Dietary Fibre, Carbohydrates, Vitamin