Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 45 Mins
- Take grinder jar add cooked chana dal grind it lightly.
- Heat Ghee in a pan add cloves saute for while & add grind chana dal. Saute till aroma comes & add chopped dates mix it well.
- Now add sugar cook till it dissolved completely. At the same time heat another pan add 1 tea spoon of ghee add chopped dry fruits saute for 1/2- 1 minutes.
- Remove from heat . Add this fried dry fruits to the halwa & sprinkle green cardamon powder to it, mix it.
- Remove from heat, transfer it into serving dish garnishing with dry fruits. Serve it.
Calories, Protein & Fats