Category: Bhojnalaya Recipes
Cooking Method: Frying
Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- First take pressure cooker add 2 cups of water. Take wheat flour in a bowl.
- Put bowl inside the cooker put lid without weight (whistle).
- Steam it into cooker for 15- 20 minutes.
- Keep the bowl aside for cooling. Break the lumps. Sieve the flour into other utensil.
- Sieve the flour into other utensil.
- Now add all the ingredients turmeric powder,sesame seeds, ginger, green chillies paste, salt, oil.
- Mix properly add enough water knead to smooth dough. Put small portion of the dough into a chakoli mould.
- Now press out the chakoli's onto a plate. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Slide 3-4 chakoli's at a time in hot oil.
- Deep fry the chakoli's till golden & crispy.
- Take chakoli's out of kadai & place them on tissue paper to absorb excess oil. Allow to cool then store in a airtight container.
Sodium, Dietary Fibre, Calorie