Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 45 Mins Total Time: 1 Hr
- Sieve the flour, baking powder, green cardamom powder into a bowl.
- Take another bowl add sugar & butter and beat till sugar dissolved well.
- Add vanilla essence to it. Grease a cake tin and keep aside.
- Add vanilla essence to sugar mixture & mix it.
- Add flour mixture& milk to sugar mixture & mix well. Heat a pressure cooker & place a base in it.
- Pour the batter into greased cake tin & place it in the pressure cooker.
- Remove the whistle & cover the cooker.
- Cook for 30 to 35 minutes without the weight.
- Check it by inserting fork at the centre of the cake it comes clear. Cake is ready remove from tin. Slice and serve.
- Cake is ready remove from tin. Slice and serve.