Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Take a thick bottom pan. Dry roast the besan for 1-2 minutes or until its aroma released. Now sieve the Rice flour & Besan. Now add flour to the large bowl.
- Add butter, white sesame seeds & salt to the flour bowl.
- Mix it evenly, knead a smooth dough with the water.
- Now take your murukku mould (chakli mould) & set the star shaped plate (disc) in the mould.
- Grease the mould with the little oil.
- Take a small portion of dough & fill it inside the mould.
- Heat oil in a kadhai & press directly to the kadhai in such a way that they don't stick to each other.
- Fry it in a medium heat till its color changes to golden brown.
- Drain it in a absorbent paper. Keep aside for cool, after cooling store in a airtight container.