Category: Bhojnalaya Recipes
Cooking Method: Frying
Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 45 Mins
- Peel and mash the potatoes & keep aside. Heat a fry pan with 3 table spoon of oil.
- Add cumin seeds, fennel seeds saute till crackle. Add onion fry till transparent.
- Add peas fry till soften, add green chillies, potatoes & Cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat & sprinkle green coriander leaves.
- Take a bowl full of water. Dip bread slice in it.
- Take out immediately and press lightly between the palm. So that excess water drain away.
- Take a portion of potatoes masala in between. wrap the side properly. Give it a oval or round shape.
- Take semolina in a plate and coat it in roll. Repeat this procedure for all breads.
- Heat oil in a pan at high heat. Deep fry the bread roll till golden brown.
- Take out in a absorbent paper. Serve it with sauce and chutneys.