Yields: 3 Servings Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Heat sufficient oil in kadhai. Meantime take a bowl add besan (Gram Flour) prepare a thick batter by using water whisk it properly.
- Whisk until the bubbles starts to break inside the bowl. Take a pierced spoon to prepare boondi.
- Pour 1 full table spoon of besan batter on the pierced spoon place it over the kadhai. Drop the batter in the kadhai making small boondi.
- Take another spoon & fry the boondi till they turn to golden. Keep aside all the boondi.
- Take a large bowl add sour yogurt whisk it well now add besan to it mix it well, make sure that the lumps are not found.
- Add 1/2 liter of water to the yogurt bowl. Using same kadhai leave 1 table spoon of oil & take rest of the oil out.
- Make sure heat should in medium, add cumin seeds,mustard seeds, curry leaves, dry red chillies, asafoetida (heeng) & fenugreek seeds. Wait until it crackled well.
- Now add crushed garlic wait until it turns to golden.Now put coriander powder & turmeric powder fry for half minutes. Now add yogurt & besan batter into the kadhai stir it continuously till it starts to boil.