Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 1 Hr Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 1 Hr 20 Mins
- Take flour, baking powder, soda bicarbonate, salt mix gently. Sieve it.
- Mix curd & sugar & add this to flour. add sufficient water to make a soft dough.
- Add 2 table spoon of oil into the dough. Cover the dough with a wet cloth.
- Keep it aside for 1 hours in a warm place.Divide the into equal portions.
- Roll each ball into oblong shape. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
- Deep fry the bhaturas on high heat till light brown on both sides. Take out the bhaturas one by one.
- Serve it with chole.