Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Cut tips of parwal & scoop out the seed with the help of a tea spoon.
- Heat 1 table spoon of oil in a pan. Add fennel seed when it starts crackle.
- Add besan to it roasts it well add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt.
- Add 1 tea spoon of water to the mixture cook for 5 minutes.Fill this mixture into parwal.
- Heat remainning oil in thick bottomed pan. Add filled parwal to pan cover and cook in low heat for 10 minutes.
- Keep turning time to time till all sides equally turn into golden brown in color.
- Take out in absorbent paper. Serve it.