Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 30 Mins Cook Time: 40 Mins Total Time: 1 Hr 10 Mins
- Scrapes the karela. Make a slit(चीरना) on one side and remove the seeds
- Rub the salt over and inside the karela for 1 hour. Wash under running water and leave aside.
- To prepare stuffing heat a non stick pan dry roast gram flour in a low heat till fragrant remove from heat take in a plate keep aside to cool.
- Again heat a kadai add oil to it add fennel seed, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, amchor and salt saute all spices for 2 minutes. remove from heat. Stuffing is ready.
- Fill this mixture in a karela. Heat remaining oil in thick bottomed kadai. Add stuffed karela in it. Cover and cook it in a low heat turn one by one till its color change into golden brown and get crispy.
- Now it is ready garnish with coriander leaves and serve it.