Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 25 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 45 Mins
- Take a bowl add gram flour, chilli paste, salt, sugar & half of the oil.
- Add yogurt to it and mix well. Add 1/2 cup of water & fruit salt mix gently.
- Grease a thali & pour the prepared batter. Steam for 20 minutes.
- Remove the thali and allow it to cool. Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds it started to crackled add curry leaves.
- Add green chilli & 1 cup of water. Add this tempering over dhokla.
- Cut into pieces and garnished with fresh coriander leaves & grated coconut. Serve it with chutney.