Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 50 Mins Total Time: 1 Hr 10 Mins
- Preheat the oven at 180 0c.
- Take a large bowl & sieve refined flour, cocoa powder & baking powder, mix it.
- Now take a other bowl add beetroot puree, sugar & vanilla essence, mix it properly. Transfer the refined flour mixture to beetroot bowl.
- Now add yogurt whisk it with blender then add oil & make a smooth mixture.
- Greased the baking dish & add this mixture to it. Bake it for 30 minutes or cake is done.
- Cool & demould the cake. Dust with icing sugar & serve it.