Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 25 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 45 Mins
- Take a Baingan, wash & dry it. Grease the Baingan by oil and then roast it in the medium heat till it completely cooked.
- keep it aside for cooling. When it gets cooled then remove its skin clearly & mash it well.
- Take a pan and heat oil in it as per your requirement. Now add garlic, ginger and green chillies. Saute it for 1/2 minutes.
- Add onion to it & saute till color change to golden. Add tomatoes, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, asafoetida & salt.
- Saute till oil leaves the surface. Now add mashed brinjal stir it properly with the help of large spoon.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes at low heat. Add fresh coriander leaves, mix it well & remove from heat.
- Serve it with chapati or parantha.