Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 25 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 45 Mins
- Take a baingan wash it properly & dry it well. Roast the baingan over high heat till the skin seems to be peeling off.
- Keep aside for cooling, when it is fully cooled then take out the skin of baingan & mash it properly.
- Take a kadai heat oil in it. Add cumin seeds & onion seeds fry for 1/2 minutes at medium heat.
- Add onion fry till golden then add garlic & ginger saute for a minute. Add tomato & green chillies & cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder & salt, cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add corn & mashed baingan & half cup of water, mix it well & cook for 3-4 minutes
- Add coriander leaves mix it properly & remove from heat. Corn Baingan Bharta is ready to serve.