Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 45 Mins
- Wash the baingan & cut it into round pieces. Dip the baingan into salty water.
- Now make a marinade (paste) of besan, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, ginger -garlic paste amchor & salt.
- Marinate the baingan pieces in this paste for 15 -20 minutes. Keep it side.
- Take a pan heat oil in it. Drop marinated baingan pieces one by one in the pan.
- Fry it properly when one side is done flip to other side. Cook evenly both the side.
- Take the fried baingan pieces into absorbent paper. Garnish with Coriander leaves & serve it.