Yields: 1 Serving Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 25 Mins Cook Time: 30 Mins Total Time: 55 Mins
- Heat oil in a pan add potatoes to it. Saute the potatoes till golden, remove from heat & keep aside.
- To make tamarind sauce, add tamarind pulp to pan & add half cup of boiling water, sugar, chopped ginger & cumin powder mix it well. Cook it till thick at low heat.
- Remove from heat, keep aside for cooling after cooling mix curd in it to make potatoes dressing.
- Take a bowl, transfer the baby potatoes in it. Add this tamarind dressing to the bowl mix it evenly so that all the potatoes gets equally well coated.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves & serve it.