Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 25 Mins
- Take dal clean and wash it. Pressure cook dal with turmeric powder & salt.
- Add garlic & 3 cups of water. Wait for whistle of pressure cooker. After 2 whistle keep on low heat for 5-7 minutes
- Remove from heat. Keep aside.
- Heat ghee in pan add cumin seeds wait till crackled. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chillies saute for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the dal into the pan. Mix well till boil comes. .
- Garnish with coriander leaves & serve it with plain rice.