Yields: 1 Serving Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 25 Mins Cook Time: 30 Mins Total Time: 55 Mins
- Take amla in a pressure cooker steam it for 3-5 minutes & allow it to get cool. After cooling amla, grate it & keep aside.
- Heat a pan add sugar & amla to it stirring continous on medium flame.
- Cook till the mixture get thick in consistency. When the sugar syrup is absorbed by the amla then remove from heat.
- Now add cardamom powder & mix it. When the mixture is slightly cool, transfer the mixture into bowl.
- Now grease your hand with ghee & take little amount of amla mixture in your hand & make small ball shaped ladoos.
- Place it in a plate, when all the amla ladoos are ready then keep it in a airtight container.