Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 25 Mins Cook Time: 30 Mins Total Time: 55 Mins
- Separate methi leaves from its stem, & chop it finely.
- Wash 2-3 times in running water clean it well. Squeeze methi and drain out water & keep aside.
- Heat oil in a deep pan. Add garlic saute till color change.
- Now add onion fry till color change to light brown. Add potatoes, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add fenugreeks leaves cook for 5 minutes add salt to it. Then add tomato cook till it mix well with fenugreek.
- Cook fenugreek till it get dried properly. Remove from heat serve it with chapati/ parathas.