Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Heat ghee in a pan, add chopped dates (khajur) & saute for 3-5 minutes on low heat stirring continuously.
- Add chopped almonds,green cardamon powder remove from heat & mix it properly.
- Keep the mixture for cooling completely.
- Now divide the mixture into equal portion & shape it round into lemon sized balls.
- Roll the each ball in desiccated coconut till evenly coated from all sides.
- Store in air-tight container.
Calories, Iron, Protein, Fibre, Carbohydrates, Fats