- Main IngredientsWheat Flour & Ghee
- Level Of CookingEasy
- Prepairation Time:
- Cooking Time: 15 to 20 Minutes
- Servings: 4
- Category: Veg
- Whole Wheat Flour
4-5 Table Spoon
- Take a flour add salt & 2 table spoon of ghee.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Knead a soft dough by using sufficient water.
- Divide the dough into equal portion & make a small ball.
- Roll them out into chaptis and spread all over ghee.
- Fold into half again into half to make a triangle shape.
- Roll out once more to make triangle shape.
- Put one parantha at a time on a tawa.
- Add ghee from side to side till it gets a golden color.
- Cook in a low heat.
- To make it crispy
- Similarly make all the paranthas.
- Serve it.
Purnima Karn Singh
Purnima was fond of cooking since her childhood. She always believed in trying something new and innovative. Her dishes have been appreciated by everyone who had a chance to taste one. One day she had a thought to share her skills with the near and dear ones and help them to get the delicious dishes cooked of themselves. She has tried to write the steps in a very easy way to be followed by an inexperienced person as well. With an aim to help you cook the best dishes, we at Bhojnalaya.com, provide precisely the recipes that you are looking for.