- Main IngredientsMethi (Fenugreek Leaves) & Wheat Flour.
- Level Of CookingMedium
Methi Ke Paranthe
- Prepairation Time:
- Cooking Time: 15 to 20 Minutes
- Servings: 4
- Category: Veg
- Whole Wheat Flour (Atta)
- Methi (Fenugreek Leaves)
3 Table Spoon
- Ajwain(Carom Seeds)
1/2 Tea Spoon
- Green Chillies
3 Finaly Chopped
- Turmeric Powder
1/2 Tea Spoon
- Take fresh methi leaves chop it finely.
- Wash it properly.
- Take flour and mix all the ingredients along with methi.
- Make a soft dough with enough water keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Make a balls roll it slightly.
- Spread oil all over it.
- Fold into half then again into half to get a triangle shaped.
- Then roll out into small parantha.
- Place it on the hot tawa.
- Turn it over,apply some oil.
- Turn to other side & apply oil cook till the golden on both the side.
- Paranthas are ready serve it hot.
- Note: You can prepare poories like this only keep the dough stiffer than the parantha dough & deep fry in oil.
Purnima Karn Singh
Purnima was fond of cooking since her childhood. She always believed in trying something new and innovative. Her dishes have been appreciated by everyone who had a chance to taste one. One day she had a thought to share her skills with the near and dear ones and help them to get the delicious dishes cooked of themselves. She has tried to write the steps in a very easy way to be followed by an inexperienced person as well. With an aim to help you cook the best dishes, we at Bhojnalaya.com, provide precisely the recipes that you are looking for.