- Main IngredientsDalia, Oil
- Level Of CookingEasy
- High Fibre
Crispy Dalia Cutlets
- Prepairation Time:
- Cooking Time: 20 to 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Category: Veg
- Dalia (Broken Wheat
- Potatoes Boiled, Peeled & Mashed
- Spinach (Palak) Finely Chopped
- Ginger Grated
1 Tea Spoon
- Roasted Peanuts Powdered
2 Table Spoon
- Green Chillies Finely Chopped (Optional)
For Deep Frying
- Heat a pan add dalia & roast till golden in color.
- Transfer the roasted dalia into bowl & soak it with 1 cup of milk.
- Keep aside for 1 Hour.
- Now take a bowl add mashed potatoes, chopped spinach, grated ginger, roasted peanuts, green chillies, salt & soaked dalia mix it well.
- Divide the mixture into small equal small portions.
- Make a small ball of each portion & flatten between the palm in the shape of flatten cutlets.
- Heat oil in a kadhai & deep fry the 3-4 cutlets at a time till crisp & golden.
- Take it in absorbent paper & serve it with green chutney or tomato sauce.
Purnima Karn Singh
Purnima was fond of cooking since her childhood. She always believed in trying something new and innovative. Her dishes have been appreciated by everyone who had a chance to taste one. One day she had a thought to share her skills with the near and dear ones and help them to get the delicious dishes cooked of themselves. She has tried to write the steps in a very easy way to be followed by an inexperienced person as well. With an aim to help you cook the best dishes, we at Bhojnalaya.com, provide precisely the recipes that you are looking for.