- Main IngredientsChana Dal & Dates
- Level Of CookingEasy
Chana Dal & Dates Halwa
- Prepairation Time:
- Cooking Time: 25 to 30minutes
- Servings: 4
- Category: Veg
- Chana Dal (Split Bengal Dal)Cooked
- Seedless Dates Roughly Chopped
4 Table Spoon
- Green Cardamon Powder
1/2 Tea Spoon
- Mixed Dry Fruits Chopped
2 Table Spoon
3 Table Spoon
- Take grinder jar add cooked chana dal grind it lightly.
- Heat Ghee in a pan add cloves saute for while & add grind chana dal.
- Saute till aroma comes & add chopped dates mix it well.
- Now add sugar cook till it dissolved completely.
- At the same time heat another pan add 1 tea spoon of ghee add chopped dry fruits saute for 1/2- 1 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add this fried dry fruits to the halwa & sprinkle green cardamon powder to it, mix it.
- Remove from heat, transfer it into serving dish garnishing with dry fruits.
- Serve it.
Purnima Karn Singh
Purnima was fond of cooking since her childhood. She always believed in trying something new and innovative. Her dishes have been appreciated by everyone who had a chance to taste one. One day she had a thought to share her skills with the near and dear ones and help them to get the delicious dishes cooked of themselves. She has tried to write the steps in a very easy way to be followed by an inexperienced person as well. With an aim to help you cook the best dishes, we at Bhojnalaya.com, provide precisely the recipes that you are looking for.