- Main IngredientsMaida, Sooji, Curd.
- Level Of CookingMedium
- Prepairation Time:
- Cooking Time: 15 to 20 Minutes
- Servings: 4
- Category: Veg
- Maida (Refined Flour)
- Sooji (Semolina)
1 Tea Spoon
- Soda Bicarbonate
- Baking Powder
1/2 Tea Spoon
- Sour Curd
For Deep Frying
- Take flour, baking powder, soda bicarbonate, salt mix gently.
- Sieve it.
- Mix curd & sugar & add this to flour.
- add sufficient water to make a soft dough.
- Add 2 table spoon of oil into the dough.
- Cover the dough with a wet cloth.
- Keep it aside for 1 hours in a warm place.
- Divide the into equal portions.
- Roll each ball into oblong shape.
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
- Deep fry the bhaturas on high heat till light brown on both sides.
- Take out the bhaturas one by one.
- Serve it with chole.
Purnima Karn Singh
Purnima was fond of cooking since her childhood. She always believed in trying something new and innovative. Her dishes have been appreciated by everyone who had a chance to taste one. One day she had a thought to share her skills with the near and dear ones and help them to get the delicious dishes cooked of themselves. She has tried to write the steps in a very easy way to be followed by an inexperienced person as well. With an aim to help you cook the best dishes, we at Bhojnalaya.com, provide precisely the recipes that you are looking for.