- Main IngredientsAmla (Gooseberry)
- Level Of CookingEasy
- Vitamin C
Amla Ke Ladoo
- Prepairation Time:
- Cooking Time: 15 to 25 minutes
- Servings: 12-15 Pieces
- Category: Veg
- Amla (Gooseberry)
- Green Cardamom Powder
1/2 Tea Spoon
1/2 Tea Spoon For Greasing
- Take amla in a pressure cooker steam it for 3-5 minutes & allow it to get cool.
- After cooling amla, grate it & keep aside.
- Heat a pan add sugar & amla to it stirring continous on medium flame.
- Cook till the mixture get thick in consistency.
- When the sugar syrup is absorbed by the amla then remove from heat.
- Now add cardamom powder & mix it.
- When the mixture is slightly cool, transfer the mixture into bowl.
- Now grease your hand with ghee & take little amount of amla mixture in your hand & make small ball shaped ladoos.
- Place it in a plate, when all the aml ladoos are ready then keep it in a airtight container.
Purnima Karn Singh
Purnima was fond of cooking since her childhood. She always believed in trying something new and innovative. Her dishes have been appreciated by everyone who had a chance to taste one. One day she had a thought to share her skills with the near and dear ones and help them to get the delicious dishes cooked of themselves. She has tried to write the steps in a very easy way to be followed by an inexperienced person as well. With an aim to help you cook the best dishes, we at Bhojnalaya.com, provide precisely the recipes that you are looking for.