- Main Ingredientssinghare ka atta, (waterchestnut Flour),Ghee, Sugar.
- Level Of CookingEasy
- Fat & Vitamin B.
Singhare Ka Halwa
- Prepairation Time:
- Cooking Time: 30 to 45 Minutes
- Servings: 4
- Category: Veg
- Singhara Flour (Waterchestnut Flour)
6 Table Spoon
- Cardamom Powder
1 Tea Spoon
- Almonds Chopped
- Cashew Nuts Chopped
- Heat ghee in a thick pan add singare ka atta.
- Stir it continously over medium heat.
- When the atta is enough fry & it color changes to brown then add almonds, cashew nuts, sugar & water.
- Bring it to boil & wait the water is absorbed well, stir it continously.
- Garnish with cardamom powder.
Purnima Karn Singh
Purnima was fond of cooking since her childhood. She always believed in trying something new and innovative. Her dishes have been appreciated by everyone who had a chance to taste one. One day she had a thought to share her skills with the near and dear ones and help them to get the delicious dishes cooked of themselves. She has tried to write the steps in a very easy way to be followed by an inexperienced person as well. With an aim to help you cook the best dishes, we at Bhojnalaya.com, provide precisely the recipes that you are looking for.