- Main Ingredientssinghare ka atta, (waterchestnut Flour),Ghee, Sugar.
- Level Of CookingEasy
- Fat & Vitamin B.
Singhare Ka Halwa
- Prepairation Time:
- Cooking Time: 30 to 45 Minutes
- Servings: 4
- Category: Veg
- Singhara Flour (Waterchestnut Flour)
6 Table Spoon
- Cardamom Powder
1 Tea Spoon
- Almonds Chopped
- Cashew Nuts Chopped
- Heat ghee in a thick pan add singare ka atta.
- Stir it continously over medium heat.
- When the atta is enough fry & it color changes to brown then add almonds, cashew nuts, sugar & water.
- Bring it to boil & wait the water is absorbed well, stir it continously.
- Garnish with cardamom powder.
Purnima Karn Singh
Purnima Singh has done her double M.A from a reputed institute and has been a very good cook. Her dishes has been appreciated by everyone who had a chance to have one. One day she had a thought to share her skills to the world and help people to get the delicious dishes cooked of them selves. She has tried to write the steps in very easy way to be followed by any inexperienced person as well.