- Main IngredientsPenne (Quill shaped pasta), Capsicum & Mozzarella cheese.
- Level Of CookingMedium
Penne With Tri Capsicum & Mozzarella
- Prepairation Time:
- Cooking Time: 10 to 15 Minutes
- Servings: 4
- Category: Veg
- Penne (Quill- Shaped Pasta)
- Green Capsicum
- Yellow Capsicum
- Red Capsicum
1 Medium Sliced
5 Cloves Chopped
- Dried Oregano
1/2 Tea Spoon
- Dried Basil
1/2 Tea Spoon
- Black Pepper Corns
- Olive Oil
2 Table Spoon
- Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 Cup Grated
- Take seven cups of boiling salted water add penne & a tea spoon of oil.
- Cook till al dente (pasta cooked so as to be firm when eaten).
- Drain it, refresh in cold water keep aside for cooling.
- Roast all the capsicums over the flame.
- keep side for cooling then peel it, cut into halves remove the seeds & cut into thin strips.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add the onion,garlic dried basil,dried oregano, crushed peppercorns saute for two to three minutes at over high heat.
- Add the capsicums, cooked penne & grated mozzarella cheese toss lightly.
- Cook at low heat till the cheese melt mix properly with pasta.
- Serve hot
Purnima Karn Singh
Purnima was fond of cooking since her childhood. She always believed in trying something new and innovative. Her dishes have been appreciated by everyone who had a chance to taste one. One day she had a thought to share her skills with the near and dear ones and help them to get the delicious dishes cooked of themselves. She has tried to write the steps in a very easy way to be followed by an inexperienced person as well. With an aim to help you cook the best dishes, we at Bhojnalaya.com, provide precisely the recipes that you are looking for.