- Main IngredientsKhoya(Mawa), Refined Flour (Maida)
- Level Of CookingMedium
- Prepairation Time:
- Cooking Time: 15 to 20 Minutes
- Servings: 4
- Category: Veg
- Refined Flour (Maida)
4 Table Spoon & separately For Deep Frying
- Grated Coconut
- Green Cardamom (Wlachi) Powder
1/4 Tea Spoon
- Almonds Chopped
- Cashew Nuts Chopped
- Powdered Sugar
2 Table Spoon
- Nutmeg Powder
- Take maida & 4 teaspoon of ghee add sufficient water to knead a soft dough.
- Keep aside it covered with moist cloth.
- Mix khoya coconut, raisins, almonds,cashew nuts, nutmeg powder, green cardamom powder & sugar.
- Now take a dough & divide into equal parts.
- Make a small balls & roll into small puris.
- Now grease a gujhiya mould & put the puris in the mould.
- Put a little khoya stuffing in the hollow space.
- Apply little water on the edges of mould.
- Close the mould & press it lightly.
- Remove the extra dough from the mould.
- Open the mould keep the gujhiya covered with moist cloth.
- Similarly make all the gujhiyas.
- Heat enough ghee in a kadahi.
- Deep fry the gujhiya on medium heat till golden brown.
- Take out on a absorbent paper.
- When it is completely cool store in a airtight container.
Purnima Karn Singh
Purnima Singh has done her double M.A from a reputed institute and has been a very good cook. Her dishes has been appreciated by everyone who had a chance to have one. One day she had a thought to share her skills to the world and help people to get the delicious dishes cooked of them selves. She has tried to write the steps in very easy way to be followed by any inexperienced person as well.