- How to get clear skin at home with Papaya? May 26, 2014
Papaya can be used to improve your skin type. Papaya has natural bleaching qualities toContinue reading →
- Health Benefits of Honey May 26, 2014
Honey is sweet fluid produced by honey bees from the nectar of the flowers. Honey is made up of fructose,Continue reading →
- How to get rid of sun tan at home? May 15, 2014
Try these natural things for treatment of suntan.
Papaya is perfect for your skin & it also have anti ageing qualities. Mash the papaya properly and apply it on the sun tan area.Continue reading →
Take lemon juice, rose water & cucumber juice. As rose water & cucumber juice plays natural cooling role & lemon juice helps to reduce the tanning.
- Health Benefits of Honey March 1, 2014
Honey is sweet fluid produced by honey bees from the nectar of the flowers.Continue reading →
Honey is made up of fructose, glucose & minerals such as sodium, iron, potassium, magnesium,, calcium ,iron & phosphate.
It is good sources of vitamins like B1, B2, B3, B5 & B6.
- How to get clear skin at home with Papaya February 14, 2014
Papaya can be used to improve your skin type. Papaya has natural bleaching qualities to maintain clear skin. It is also very useful for removing dead & damaged skin.Continue reading →
- Get rid of Dark Circles Under The Eyes at your home February 1, 2014
Take a cucumber cut it into thick slices & put it in refrigerator for chill.Continue reading →
Now take out the chilled cucumber slice put it over eyes for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Benefits of Tomatoes January 15, 2014
Tomatoes thought to be vegetable but this is not fact. In reality it is a fruit.Continue reading →
Whether you call them fruit or vegetable it doesn’t matter.
Tomatoes are the power house of nutrients.
- Get a facial at home… January 1, 2014
There is no better way to lift your mood in the gloomy weather than pampering yourself. But since you cannot venture out due to the incessant rain, we tell you how you can give yourself a facial at home.Continue reading →
- Tips for a good night’s sleep December 15, 2013
Keep a regular schedule. Maintaining a regular time for meals , medication, chores and other activities help run the inner clock smoothly.Continue reading →
Keep a fixed time for going to bed waking up.
Avoid excessive water intake before going to bed.
- How to Treat Dark Eye Circles December 1, 2013
- Apply peeled and grated raw potato to your eyes at least three times per week. Leave the potatoes on your eyes overnight if possible.
- Soak cotton balls in cucumber juice or slice a fresh cucumber and apply them to your eyes. Leave them on for 15 minutes for a relaxing treatment that helps reduce dark eye circles. Continue reading →